- Topic 1 – Article – Grieving the Losses of Coronavirus – The New York Times
- Topic 1 – Article – Lawyer Mental Health Is Facing Its Greatest Challenge, But Increased Empathy May Be the Byproduct _ The American Lawyer
- Topic 1 – Rule 3-110 Failing to Act Competently
- Topic 1 – Rule_1.1-Exec_Summary
- Topic 1- Article – That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief- HBR Article
- Topic 2 – Letter to the Bar Advisory Board _ Central District of California _ United States Bankruptcy Court
- Topic 3 – New Homestead Text – California-2019-AB1885-Chaptered
- Topic 3 – Old Homestead Text
- Topic 4 – Article – Coronavirus Bankruptcies Are Coming – The New York Times
Chief Judge Maureen A. Tighe
Hon. Theodor C. Albert
Hon. Martin R. Barash
Hon. Sheri Bluebond
Hon. Scott C. Clarkson
Hon. Erithe A. Smith
Timely topics will be presented and then participants will be randomly distributed into breakout rooms, with one judge in each breakout room, for small group discussions of each topic.
THURSDAY, October 22, 20
6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- OCBF Member FREE
- Non-Member $15
- Non-Profit Attorney / Government Employee / Law School Student FREE
No refunds after October 20.
Attendees must register below through the online system.
A PayPal account is NOT required when paying with your credit card.
Contact OCBF at (949) 681-8676 or info@OCBF.org.
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of .75 hours. The OCBF certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.
A link with instructions on obtaining the CLE certificate will be shared during the meeting. In order to obtain a certificate, participants will need to complete the form online. The Zoom participation log serves in place of signing in on the Record of Attendance and notes total attendance time. Attendees must participate in the program in its entirety to receive MCLE credit. Partial credit will not be given.
|6:00 pm - 8:00 pm|