This Brown Bag Qualifies for 1.0 Hour of Specialty MCLE Ethics Credit
- Carole J. Buckner, Esq., Procopio, Cory, Hargreaves & Savitch LLP
- Todd C. Ringstad, Esq., Ringstad & Sanders LLP
- Donald W. Sieveke, Esq., Moderator
The California Rules of Professional Conduct were revised, effective November 1, 2018. The panelists will discuss some of the most important changes. Additionally, the panelists will focus on topics most likely to be of interest to bankruptcy practitioners.
- Important changes in the Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Applicable provisions of the California Business and Professions Code.
- Conflicts of Interest; the managing partner’s duties.
- The Retainer Agreement; what it must contain.
- Payment of Debtor’s fees by third party.
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Registration 11:30 a.m. – Noon
Program 12 p.m. SHARP – 1 p.m.
Be sure to allow extra time for parking.
Ronald Reagan Federal Building
411 W. 4th Street, Santa Ana
Pro Bono Room (2nd Floor)
*Despite its name “Brown Bag,” no food or beverages will be allowed in the Meeting Room.
OCBF Members and Government Employees $10
Law Students FREE
Advance Registration Closed
We are no longer accepting advance reservations but will welcome walk-ins at the door.
We emailed the handouts to our pre-registrants. Only a limited number of printed handouts will be available at check-in.
Contact OCBF at (949) 681-8676 or info@OCBF.org.
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 hour of CLE (including 1.0 hour in Ethics). The Orange County Bankruptcy Forum certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.
|11:30 am - 1:00 pm|