The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
Presents a Zoom Webinar
Co-sponsored by the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
LABF starts the 2022-2023 year with their first educational session titled: “Substance Use and Mental Disorders: They Affect Us All”. We hope you will join us for this important topic which will touch upon, among other things, the following:
- Learning about work-life balance and how to avoid burnout issues;
- Discussing how substance use and mental health issues can lead to detrimental and/or deadly consequences, including suicide;
- Discussing an attorney’s responsibilities with respect to competency and ethical issues;
- Developing a self-care plan and incorporating wellness strategies during these challenging times; and
- Learning about the State Bar of California Lawyer Assistance Program and other resources to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Lita Abella – Senior Program Analyst, State Bar of California
- Rudy J. Cerone – Member, McGlinchey Stafford, PLLC
- James Patrick Shea – Founding Partner, Shea Larsen, PC
Monday, October 3, 2022
5:00 to 5:30 pm – Young Professionals happy hour
5:30 to 7:00 pm – State of the Court by Judge Theodor C. Albert and Educational Program
This activity has been approved for 1.25 hours of MCLE by the State Bar of California. (One hour of competency and .25 hour of ethics). The Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum certifies that this activity conforms to the standard for approved educational activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California.
For more information and to register, visi LABankruptcyForum.org.
|5:30 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Government Employee or Student|