Presentation on the New Procedures and Requirements for Mandatory Offsite Telephonic/Video Meeting of Creditors (341a Hearings) Register Now
Teleconference presented by Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum in coordination with the U.S. Trustees’ Office, Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, and Orange County Bar Association Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
All attorneys should attend. Paralegals may also sign up and attend.
There are new procedures and they must be followed to make sure cases are efficiently administered and continuances can be minimized.
Opening Comments by:
- Hon. Maureen Tighe Chief Judge – Central District Bankruptcy Court
- Peter Anderson – United States Trustee
- Abram Feuerstein – Assistant United States Trustee
- Lynda T. Bui – Shulman Bastian Friedman & Bui LLP Chapter 7 Trustee (Riverside)
- Amrane Cohen – Chapter 13 Trustee (Orange County)
- Rod Danielson – Chapter 13 Trustee (Riverside)
- Richard Marshack – Marshack Hays LLP, Chapter 7 Trustee (Orange County)
NEXT MONDAY, April 6, 2020
SPACE IS LIMITED to the first 200 registrants.
There is no charge for this event but RSVPs are required by this Friday, April 3 at IEBF.org.
6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204
Irvine CA 92603
|April 6, 2020|
|3:00 PM - 4:00 PM|