In lieu of a standalone holiday event, OCBF is proud to be a co-sponsor of LABF’s virtual holiday party:
Annual Holiday Party
The following organizations are proud co-sponsors:
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Bankruptcy Law Section
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association
- Financial Lawyers Conference
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Forum
International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC), Southern California Network
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum
- Orange County Bar Association, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section
- Turnaround Management Association, Southern California Chapter
Please join us for an annual holiday celebration via Zoom. Chief Judge Tighe will provide a state of the court address, to be followed by some fun holiday cocktail making, fabulous raffle prizes, and lots of time to spread holiday cheer and schmooze with judges and insolvency professionals in breakout rooms.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic the program will be held by Zoom video conference. Invitations with the webinar information will be included in your registration receipt.
Monday, December 7, 2020
Event starts at 5:00 pm
Schmoozing begins at 5:30 pm
Event ends at 6:30 pm
Members of Co-Sponsoring Organizations: $25
Students and Government Employees: $0
For more information or to register, visit LABankruptcyForum.org.
This year, we will be raffling fantastic prizes in support of pro bono services, including:
- Virtual International Vineyard Tour from Your Living Room – Collection of Wines From Around the World
- Save Our Local Restaurants Baskets – gift cards to keep our local favorites alive
- Here’s to a Healthy 2021 Exercise Baskets – various exercise equipment hand selected by a personal trainer to get your home gym up and running
- Quarantine Holiday Season Wine Baskets – great wines that you are glad you don’t have to share with your relatives
- Say Good Riddance to 2020 Bourbon/Whiskey Basket
- Raid Alan Nahmias’ Private Collection of Napa Cabs Basket
$20 (purchase multiple raffle tickets to increase your chances of winning and help pro bono services)
Already registered, but interested in buying more raffle tickets? Email info@LABankruptcyForum.org for assistance.
Contact LABF at info@LABankruptcyForum.org or (320) 356-0508.
8033 W. Sunset Blvd. #369
Los Angeles CA 90046
|December 7, 2020|
|5:00 PM - 6:30 PM|
OCBF is a proud co-sponsor of this event.
OCBF members, please contact info@OCBF.org for a coupon code to use during registration to receive the member rate.
The San Diego Bankruptcy Forum Presents
Annual Southern District of California
Bankruptcy Judges’ Roundtable Dinner
The San Diego Bankruptcy Forum cordially invites you to attend its annual Southern District of California Bankruptcy Court Judges’ Roundtable, which will be held virtually.
Socialize with colleagues and express our appreciation for Court Staff and our district’s four Bankruptcy Judges. Special thanks will be given to Deputy Clerk of the Court Dave Grube for his service to our community upon the occasion of his retirement. And, you’ll be introduced to our new Clerk of the Court, Michael Williams, and new Deputy Clerk Ken Sheain with a discussion on the current “state of the district.”
0.75 hours of MCLE credit will be provided.
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Networking/Happy Hour: 5:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Court Presentation: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
For more information or to register, visit SDBKForum.org.
|December 9, 2020|
|5:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Court Staff, Court Guests, Law Students, Legal Aid, Non-Profit Attorneys||$0.00|