Chapter 11 and Tax Issues:
Everything You Need to Know about Avoiding an Objection from the United States of America
Topics May Include:
- Tax Compliance (pre- and post- petition)
- Use of Cash Collateral
- Code-Compliant Plan Terms
- Proposing a Feasible Plan
- Common Issues in Individual Chapter 11 Cases
- Payroll Taxes
- Carve Outs
- Structured Dismissals
- Jolene Tanner, Assistant United States Attorney, Tax Division
- Najah J. Shariff, Assistant United States Attorney, Tax Division
Thursday, July 12, 2018
12:00 p.m. sharp until 1:00.
Be sure to allow extra time for parking.
Ronald Reagan Federal Building
411 W. 4th Street, Santa Ana
Pro Bono Room (2nd Floor)
*Despite its name “Brown Bag,” no food or beverages will be allowed in the Meeting Room.
We’re no longer accepting advance reservations but will welcome walk-ins.
Contact OCBF at (949) 681-8676 or info@OCBF.org.
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.0 hour. The OCBF certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.
|11:30 am - 1:00 pm|