- The Honorable William J. Lafferty, III, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of California
- J. Michael Issa, Glass Ratner
- Mark Chavez, Esq., Chavez & Gertler, LLP
Kyra Andrassy, Esq., Smiley Wang-Ekvall LLP
Thursday, September 27, 2018
4:45 p.m. – 7 p.m.
NOTE THE PROGRAM WILL START PROMPTLY AT 5 pm.
Orange Coast Winery
869 W. 16th Street, Newport Beach
Register Early to Save!
Cost Through September 20
$60 Members ~ $80 Non-Members ~ $30 Govt
(Add $10 After Sept. 20)
- Admission includes the program (5 – 6 pm) followed by wine tasting and hors d’oeuvres (6 – 7 pm).
- Entrance and complimentary parking at the rear of the building.
Register and pay online below. Or, email info@OCBF.org then submit your check payment by September 20 to Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, 6789 Quail Hill Parkway #204, Irvine 92603.
Contact OCBF at (949) 681-8676 or info@OCBF.org.
The above activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of .75 hour. The OCBF certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for the approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing MCLE.
|September 27, 2018|
|4:45 pm - 7:00 pm|
|CBF Member (Late)||$70.00|
|Government Employee (Late)||$40.00|